A judicial officer may provide tentative rulings on law and motion matters after 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on the court day before the scheduled hearing. The Court follows the procedure set forth in CRC 3.1308(a)(2).
If you experience difficulty accessing the rulings you may obtain the tentative ruling by calling the assigned Administrative Assistant at the numbers below between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

  • For departments S24, S25, S26, S30, S36 – (909) 708-8853
  • For departments S16, S23, S27, S29, S35 – (909) 521-3447
  • For departments S14, S28, S32, S37 – (909) 521-3085
  • For departments S17, S22, S30, S31, S33 – (909) 708-8756
  • For departments R12, R17 – (909) 285-3753
  • For department V11 – (760) 269-4869

For any other civil information please contact the civil clerk’s office at (909) 708-8678.

If you wish to submit on the tentative, please notify opposing counsel/party and the department judicial assistant. If all sides submit, the tentative ruling shall become the court's final ruling. The prevailing party shall give notice of the ruling or prepare an Order if appropriate per CRC 3.1312.

You may not submit if the tentative ruling directs the parties to appear.